Team Managers and team parent volunteers are the backbone of our travel teams. Your hard work and dedication are one of the reasons Arlington Travel Soccer teams are successful. This page is to help all managers and team parent volunteers, both those that are new to the role and those who are “veterans.” This section should provide you with the tools needed to carry out your team’s plans and goals. Arlington Soccer Association thanks all parents that donate so much time and energy keep their teams up and running so their players can enjoy the game of soccer!
On this page: Team Managers | Team Equipment Coordinator | Team Fundraising Coordinator | Team Registrar | Team Social Coordinator | STARS | Team Tournament Coordinator | Team Treasurer | Team Sportsmanship Liason | Team Uniform Coordinator | Team Webmaster
Team Managers DELEGATE! Don’t try to do it all yourself. By giving a job to each family on the team, you help to create team unity and support.
- 2017-2018 ASA Travel Soccer Commitment Letter- English
- Carta de Compromiso 2017-2018 para Jugador y Padres (Commitment letter in Spanish) – Español
- ASA Concussion Information and Waiver – English
- Información de Conmoción y Renuncia de ASA (ASA Concussion Information and Waiver in Spanish) – Español
- Return to Play, after a Concussion, Information Flyer for Players and Parents – English
- Return to Play, after a Concussion, Information Flyer for Players and Parents – Español
- 2017-2018 Financial Aid Instructions and Application – English Version Update May 16th – all financial aid has been awarded and there is now a waiting list. Players may still apply for financial aid and if found eligible will be placed on a financial aid waiting list. If financial aid or other scholarships opportunities arise over the next year those on the waiting list will be notified
Liga Viajante de Fútbol 2017-2018 Información de Ayuda Financiera y Solicitud (Financial aid Application in Spanish) ACTUALIZACIÓN 16 de mayo – Toda la ayuda financiera ha sido galardonado y ahora hay una lista de espera. Los jugadores todavía pueden solicitar ayuda financiera y si se encuentran elegibles se colocará en una lista de espera de ayuda financiera. Si la ayuda financiera o otras oportunidades de becas surgen durante el próximo año, los que están en la lista de espera serán notificados.
- FAMIS – Virginia’s Health Insurance Program for Children – English
- FAMIS Virginia’s Health Insurance Program for Children – Spanish
For complete information on International paperwork and forms please visit VYSA’s website – International Registration Section.
- Player Adds/Transfers/Releases
All About Player Adds/Transfers/Releases
Tournaments that will invoice the club when your team registers for a tournament are:
- DMV Premier Cup
- McLean Premier Soccer Tournament (U9-U12)
- SYA August Cup
- Elite Tournament Events (OBGC, WAGS, Columbia etc… check Elite tournament website for complete list of tournaments.)
- Blue Ridge Cup- SOCA Tournament
- EDP Cup (select payment by credit card, insert credit card info, credit card will not be charged)
- PWSI Icebreaker
- Winter Futsal/First Touch – 9U-12U only
- Virginian Elite Soccer Tournament
- Cannon Cup
When you register you can select payment by check (unless noted otherwise above). If you receive a message from these events that they don’t have your check, don’t panic. Once the tournament registration closes, ASA is sent an invoice. The tournament is aware that Arlington is sending one check but they cannot stop the automatic payment reminder emails.
Team Tournament Coordinator
Team Tournament Coordinator Forms
Aid & Scholarships
Team Social Coordinator
STARS (Step-in Assistant Referees) Required by 12U & 13U teams playing in NCSL
- Consult NCSL rules for further information on this program
Team Fundraising Coordinator
Team Equipment Coordinator
Team Sportsmanship Liaison (TSL) Check to see if required by league rules
- Consult your league rules for further information on this program
Team Uniform Coordinator
Team Uniform Coordinator Forms