Learn more about the ASIST tournament
Boys Weekend: February 28 - March 1, 2020
Girls Weekend: March 6 - 8, 2020
Boys Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
Girls Application Deadline: February 7, 2020
LOST AND FOUND:
Please click here to view Lost and Found items.
Purchase your tournament shirts and other items here!
- Electronic Check-in Instructions PDF
- Check-in must be completed by the WED before the tournament weekend
- Welcome Letter
TOURNAMENT PLAYED ON ALL-WEATHER FIELDS
- Boys 2011 (U9) - 2006 (U14): February 28 - March 1, 2020
- Girls 2011 (U9) - 2006 (U14): March 6 - 8, 2020
- Fees –
- Early Bird (Before Nov. 30, 2019): 7v7 ($700), 9v9, 11v11 ($825)
- December 1 - January 31, 2020: 7v7 ($775), 9v9, 11v11 ($900)
- Club discounts for sending 10+ teams, please contact the Tournament Director
- U11-U14 will use 3 referee systems at all matches
- Athletic Trainers will be at all sites
- Teams Traveling – you may book your own hotel accommodations as needed - SEE SPECIAL HOTEL RATES IN THE LINK ON THE LEFT!
- Contact: Tournament Director Jerry Ellison
- Referees: Want to Referee our Tournament? Contact our Referee Assignor
- Certified Athletic Trainers: Want to work out Tournament? Contact our AT Assignor
The mission of the Arlington Spring Invitational is to provide a top-level tournament experience for top-level travel teams as they prepare for the spring season. Exclusive use of Synthetic Turf fields allows the competition to take place in the event of rain or wet ground conditions. Visiting teams will be treated to superior fields, outstanding competition, and professionally assigned referees. The Arlington field locations are conveniently located nearby hotels, dining, shopping, and entertainment venues. The attractions of Washington DC are just minutes away.