Age group: 11U-12U Boys and Girls Tier: 9U-12U
There are expected to be 6 teams in each of these age groups and genders.
These sheets were compiled and created in the spring and were current at that time. The information shown is subject to change. Please consult your coach for up to date information.
These teams will play in the following Competitive Leagues
- Club Champions League-CCL (Red)
- CCL2 (White)
- NCSL (Blue & Black)
- ODSL (Silver) – subject to change as needed
Head Coach Qualifications & Experience
Head Coach Qualifications & Experience can be found on our website here.
Required commitments for being on this team
The Arlington Soccer Commitment letter can be found by clicking on our website. All players and parents should be aware of the commitment required for this team. The team will participate in the following events:
All teams in this age group can expect to play 3-4 local tournament over the soccer year. A spreadsheet will be provided to your coach and manager with events. Most tournaments are played over long holiday weekends. The 12U Boys and Girls Red teams will compete in the VYSA Spring State Cup.
This team will practice through the winter. This may involve indoor foot skills training, indoor/outdoor team practices and futsal. Additional event or training with approval of coach and AGD (possible cost).
Arlington Travel Soccer Program Fees
Club Fees can be paid via credit card, cash or check. Initial deposit must be paid within 48 hours of an offer on a team. Details regarding club fees can be found on our website under travel.
Total Estimated Cost to Play Travel Soccer
Travel Program Fees
Due within 48 hours
#2 – #6
Due the 1st of the month Aug – Dec
Tier 9U-12U – All Teams
Total Estimated Fees: $2,400 - $2,600
Deposits are due 48 hours after offer are sent to players. Registration and payment of the deposit will signal to our coaching staff that the offer to play for Arlington Soccer has been accepted. No other notification is required as coaches will have access to these lists. Deposits are not refundable and payment by credit card is preferred.
Fees are divided into club fees and team fees and vary based on age group and team.
- Arlington County charges an annual user fee - $16 per player ($40 per player for non-resident players). This annual user fee will be collected in the initial payment.
- Teams fees are not included in the club fees. Team fees are unique to each team and vary by age group, team color and tournaments played. Team fees are paid to the team.
- Tier 2 & 3 players are eligible to attend Tier 1 skills training sessions for an additional fee.
- Club fees are payable by credit card, cash, money order or check.
- Late Fees: A $25 non-refundable, late fee for payments received past the due date.
- Refund Policy
- What's Included (Club and Team Fees)
The Financial aid applications and information are posted on the club website.
Team Meeting Information
Arlington Soccer age group will hold a mandatory meeting for the parents of players offered a spot on the team. This meeting will occur shortly after teams are announced (1-3 weeks).