Team Uniform Coordinator
- Arlington Soccer Association Travel Team Uniform Program Information (updated May 2017)
- 2017-2019 Travel Soccer Uniform FAQ (updated May 2017)
- Eurosport Customer Support Frequently Asked Questions (updated May 2017)
- Guide for Travel Team Uniform Coordinators (updated June 2018)
- Instructions for Setting up your Team Roster in the Eurosport System (updated June 2017)
- Roster Admin Training Guide – instructions for setting up your team roster by soccer.com (added July 2017) LINK
- Soccer.com support email for uniform coordinators: EMAIL LINK
IMPORTANT: Financial Aid Players and Uniforms
Effective with the upcoming 18/19 season, Arlington Soccer has changed the process by which families awarded financial aid receive their uniform.
Arlington Soccer now provides a prepaid code to players awarded financial aid to receive one uniform kit (jerseys, shorts and socks) and one polyester practice t-shirt for the two-year uniform cycle. If the player is on a CCL team, the CCL warm-up shirt should be ordered with the same prepaid code as part of the kit.
Families/Players order online using the link in the email received from Eurosport/soccer.com, delivery is direct to their home and payment is with the prepaid code entered during the ordering process on the soccer.com website. Orders should be placed online similar to all other players or may be ordered over the phone to soccer.com if Spanish language assistance is preferred by calling 1-800-950-1994. Spanish language assistance is also available by calling the Arlington Soccer office at 703-527-0157.
The uniform coordinator should add all players on your roster to the Eurosport/soccer.com online roster, including players awarded financial aid. The Uniform Coordinator should assist the families/players awarded financial aid on their team as needed to obtain the required uniform pieces in a timely fashion for delivery before the season.
If the player would like to order any of the optional gear or replacement kit items they may do so by following the ordering instructions noted above. However, players awarded financial aid are responsible for the purchase of these optional or replacement items.