To encourage values and principles for life through Fun, yet competitive, Soccer practices and life experiences to Develop Positive Attitudes, Aptitudes and Habits in all my players.
Born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico. Played and coached both "fútbol" (soccer) and football as a kid through young adulthood in Mexico City. Started coaching football when I was 13.
I have 20 + years of coaching experience
- 2012 - present: Arlington Soccer Association
- Coached Rec, ADP and Travel, winning several Tournaments and Sportsmanship Awards
- 2012 - present: Arlington Parks & Rec Indoor Soccer Coach
- Coached Youth Soccer in Mexico City for several years.
- Coached Youth Football to boys and girls of all categories, with several championships, over 15 years. Went from Assistant coach to Club Director of Coaching, until I took an opportunity to come live in the US as a young adult.
- Coached boys teams that came to play and won Football games in the US.Coached Flag Football, including the Mexican Female team and won international tournaments in the US.
- Played competitive Soccer in Mexico City from Kindergarten to Middle School, including the Professional 1st Division Club América Youth Academy, and the "Pumas" U.N.A.M. (National University of Mexico) Soccer Club.
- Played Football in Mexico from age 6 to 22, including the U.N.A.M. (National University of Mexico) winning championships in several categories.
- USSF National "D", "E" and "F" Licenses.