With some 6,000 players participating each Fall and Spring in league play, the Recreational soccer program is the cornerstone of Arlington Soccer. Players register and are placed on teams within one of our twelve neighborhood soccer clubs, based on elementary school enrollment or geographical location. The Recreational program provides quality soccer experiences for players, both boys and girls, from kindergarten through high school age. Anyone of any ability and level of income is welcome to participate. Parents and other...
For the spring 2022 season, please use these steps to find your team and reach out to your coach!
- Click this link Login through the TeamNet portal (use the same email/password as Demosphere): https://www.teamnet.org/login (this must be done from an internet browser -not the app)
- Click on “MY TEAMS” located on the left side of the dashboard. Blue side of the screen with the Shield icon.
- Select your child’s TEAM (ex. CC 2B Smith Rec Soccer - Spring 2022). Make sure to select the correct season.
- In the middle of the screen (white section of screen) locate the tab labeled “COMMUNICATION”. Click on the tab.
- To send the coach for this team a message click on the green button labeled “NEW MESSAGE”. Give the system a moment to load.
- Click inside the box labeled “TO”. A drop-down menu will appear with options. Select the individual coach/assistant coach a message or you select to send “ALL TEAM STAFF” a message.
- Type the topic of the message in the “Subject” box.
- Type your message in the white box below. Then click the green “SEND” button at the bottom.
In order for us to continue having games and to be as safe as possible, we remind you to NOTIFY us if you or your child is sick or has been exposed. Please do this immediately, even before you have a test result! The full directions are HERE.
Please help us keep games safe. Notify us if anyone has been exposed or is ill.
Please be kind. The more patience and understanding we can extend to one another during these stressful times, the better for all involved. If we all do our bit and take necessary precautions, we can keep the season going successfully.
Thank you for your continued hard work this season in providing a safe and fun experience for our players.
Parents need to NOTIFY us if they or their child is sick or has been exposed. They should do this immediately, even if they don't have a test result. The full directions are HERE.
Before game day:
- Please contact the opposing coach to coordinate. Coach contact information can be found on the public practice page, or on the division page (by clicking on a team's name in blue).
- Middle school coaches -- remind your players which color uniform to wear. Blue = Home; White = Away.
On game day:
- Check the Inclement Weather Line: 703 228 4715 to see if fields are open
- Players should be socially distanced when not playing in the game.
- If you are not attending games, please be sure to relay all the rules to the parent who has been designated to manage your players at the game. A link to all the game RULES is here.
- Lastly, please remind your team parents to model good behavior.
Please start on time and end on time. If there is no referee:
- Please start your own pre-game check-in 5 minutes before game time.
- No earrings allowed, no jewelry
- Players must have shin-guards to play
- Cleats are not required, but no boots or hard street shoes (sneakers are fine)
- Coordinate with the opposing coach on who will referee (maybe one half of the game or each cover one half of the field as in Kindergarten and 1st Grade).
- If it is your turn to referee, please make sure a coach or parent is monitoring your substitutes.
Please help us keep games safe. Notify us if anyone has been exposed or is ill, and wear a mask whenever you can.
DO cooperate with the referees. Right or wrong, theirs are the only calls that matter. Zero tolerance for referee abuse or intimidation or back-talk means ZERO TOLERANCE. I dismiss coaches every year over this. Sorry.
Thank you for working with each other and opposing coaches to make the best of the situation for the kids. It is not always easy to remember these precautions, but it is essential, and we appreciate your working collaboratively with other coaches and being great role models for your players.
The Arlington Soccer Rec Program is excited to safely return to play this fall! Please review the important Parent and Coach protocols below. Also, please review the general club protocols also on this page.
If you have any questions, please email ReturnToPlay@arlingtonsoccer.com
Arlington Soccer - Rec Program - PARENT Information: Overview of the Return to Play protocol for Parents.
Arlington Soccer - Rec Program - COACH Information: Overview of the Return to Play protocol for Coaches.
Return to Play - Coach Education Video: Tips and tricks on how to run a fun and safe session!
Return to Play - Guidelines and Progression : Practice field set up recommendations!