For high school players of all ages and abilities!
June 19 - August 28, 2019
LOCATIONS | DATES:
Washington Lee HS Stadium (Synthetic turf field) - 1300 North Quincy Street - Arlington, VA 22201
Wednesday - 6/19, 6/26, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sunday - 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11, 8/18, 8/25 - 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Va Highlands Park (Synthetic turf field) - S Joyce & 15 St - Arlington, VA 22202
- Wednesday - 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28 - 6:45 pm - 9:45 pm
- Sunday - 6/23, 6/30 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Throughout the year, primarily in the summer and winter months, Arlington Soccer Association offers a variety of supervised drop-in soccer (also known as pick-up or street soccer) activities. Many of these occur in the off-season or on days that school is not in session but many parents still have to work. Each location is staffed with our coaches and/or parent volunteers who help organize and supervise play.
All children are welcome - Recreational, Travel or ADP. You can even bring friends from the neighborhood who are not registered with Arlington Soccer!
Many kids who cannot play in the normal recreational or travel programs enjoy getting out for our drop-in soccer programs. These sessions provide a structured but open playing environment and a chance for kids to get more touches on the ball!
See below for calendar. Please note age range of each session, time, and location. Locations can change up to 24 hours before, so please make sure before heading to the field! Grades listed are what the player just completed last school year 2018-2019.
- Informal, pick-up soccer activities, supervised by ASA staff, for various age groups.
- Open to all boys & girls in the correct age groups - recreational, travel and unaffiliated. Grades listed are for the 2018-2019 school year.
- No charge for Drop In Soccer
Saturdays - July 13th, 20th, and 27th & August 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th
Gunston Middle School - info and directions
- 9:00 - 10:30 am - Kinder - 2nd Grade
- 10:30 am - Noon - 3rd - 8th Grade
WHAT TO BRING:
- Players should wear shinguards,
- bring a ball,
- and water to drink.
- ASA staff will set up fields, help select teams and get the games started.
- No coaching is allowed – we want the kids to organize their own FUN!
- Parents are asked to stay at the field; but to not involve themselves in the games.