Introduction to Soccer for Our Youngest Members!
The Tots Soccer and Mini Soccer programs are for all children (boys & girls) who are not yet in Kindergarten. For the upcoming Fall 2021/Spring 2022 season, this is for players born between 7/1/2019 - 10/1/2016.
These program will provide enjoyable, age-appropriate activities to children who are learning the game of soccer. All coaches are provided with instructions and activities that help children of this age develop coordination, agility, motor skills and develop fundamental soccer techniques. In all sessions, children will be grouped appropriately so the instruction and activities meet their needs and developmental level.
Sessions are offered on a variety of days, with multiple locations and times on Saturdays to accommodate the family's needs.
Tots Sessions (ages 2-3 years old as of July 1, 2021) are 45 minutes long, and a parent or guardian should be with the participant at all times to learn and interact with the young player.
Mini Sessions (ages 3-5 as of July 1, 2021) are 50 minutes in duration. A parent or guardian should stay on the premises, but as a spectator not as a participant. These sessions are for players who are able to independently participate in the group setting.
SPRING 2022 INFORMATION
TOTS / MINI SOCCER Saturday:
- Six Saturdays: April 2, 9, 23, 30. May 7 and 14.
- TOTS will begin Saturday, April 23. (April 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, and June 4)
Locations and schedules:
- Glebe ES: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM (TOTS), 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Kenmore MS: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM.
- Lacey Woods Park: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, and 11:00 AM.
- Utah Park: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Madison Rec Center: 3 sessions: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
TOTS / MINI SOCCER Weekday Options:
- Six weeks: April 19/20/21, 26/27/28. May 3/4/5, 10/11/12, 17/18/19, 24/25/26.
Locations and schedules:
LACEY WOODS PARK
- Tuesdays 1:00 pm (TOTS), 2:00 pm
- Wednesdays 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm
- Thursdays 1:00 pm (TOTS), 2:00 pm
Register opens on Feburary 25, 5 pm.
To Register, please click here and choose the Futures Program option in step 2.2.
As a reminder, Arlington Soccer’s Refund Policy for all Futures programs are as follows:
- More than 7 days before the start of the session = 75% refund
- 7 to 3 days before the start of the session = 50% refund
- 2 days or less before the start of the session = 25% refund
- After the session has started = no refund
NOTE: If a session is closed for reasons beyond Arlington Soccer’s control (i.e. weather issues, facility availability, etc.), no refunds will be issued for those closed sessions. Exceptions would include sessions canceled due to under-enrollment as well as any specific player enrollment or placement situations that need addressing; Arlington Soccer hopes to address those issues prior to the start of a session.