The Arlington Soccer U7/U8 Futures program presented by Virginia529 is open to players born in 2014 & 2015 who are interested in advancing their soccer abilities and game understanding. Guided by an age-appropriate training curriculum and professional coaches, our goal is to develop player confidence in game situations through a fun and challenging training and game environment. This program is a good fit for players who want to learn more in order to further enjoy their recreational soccer experience and/or gain the necessary knowledge and skills to potentially enter the Arlington travel soccer program.
Families will be able to choose for their child to attend the CORE Training option (1 session per week) OR the COMPREHENSIVE Training option (2 sessions per week).
- Core Training Option (1 day/ week): Wednesdays, September 15, 22, 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3
- Comprehensive Training Option (2 days/week): Wednesdays as above, PLUS Fridays, September 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and November 5
Girls: 5:00 - 6:00 PM - Location TBD.
Boys: 6:00 - 7:00 PM - Location TBD.
As a reminder, Arlington Soccer’s Refund Policy for all Futures programs are as follows:
- More than 7 days before the start of the session = 75% refund
- 7 to 3 days before the start of the session = 50% refund
- 2 days or less before the start of the session = 25% refund
- After the session has started = no refund
NOTE: If a session is closed for reasons beyond Arlington Soccer’s control (i.e. weather issues, facility availability, etc.), no refunds will be issued for those closed sessions. Exceptions would include sessions canceled due to under-enrollment as well as any specific player enrollment or placement situations that need addressing; Arlington Soccer hopes to address those issues prior to the start of a session.