Arlington Soccer Association Boys' Development Academy will be holding player identification sessions for players interested in joining our DA and Pre-DA program. These ID sessions are open to ALL players regardless of club affiliation. The purpose of the DA ID sessions is to identify possible players with the level necessary to enter our DA & Pre-DA program, which is the highest level a youth player can compete at in the United States.
All sessions are free of charge. If you are interested in having your son attend an ID session, please fill out
the form via the link below.
If your son cannot make one of our Winter ID sessions, please contact our
Boys Director, Oscar Feliu (oscarfeliu@
Sessions are scheduled at Williamsburg Middle School - 3600 N Harrison St, Arlington, VA 22207
January 11 and
January 18, 2020
** January 18th session has been postponed. Rescheduled information will be shared soon.
|Age Group||Session time||Field|
|2004 Boys||11:10 am - 12:20 pm||WMS #1&2|
|2005 Boys||10:00 am - 11:10 am||WMS #1|
|2006 Boys||12:20 pm - 1:30 pm||WMS #1&2|
|2007 Boys||1:30 pm - 2:40 pm||WMS #1|
|2008 Boys||1:30 pm - 2:40 pm||WMS #2|
|2009/ 2010 Boys||2:40 pm - 4:00 pm||WMS #1&2|
What is the US Soccer Development Academy?
- The U.S. Soccer Development Academy strives to develop world-class players by providing elite-driven youth talents with development environments, which meet the highest standards, that
empower them to reach their full potential.
- The DA program impacts everyday club environments by setting standards that ensure every DA player trains in a world-class environment and compete in more meaningful games. Clubs competing in the DA commit to uphold Academy standards and maintain the best possible environments to optimize player development.
- For elite, motivated players, the Development Academy provides a pathway to develop and reach the highest level of competition.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of playing in the Development Academy with Arlington Soccer?
- Consistent, high-level training environment focused on player development
- Professional, A & B licensed coaching staff
- Staff includes current college coaches to assist in the college recruiting process
- Periodized schedule to focus on development and reduce the risk of injury
- Certified Performance Coaches who track individual player progress
- All games are filmed with individual player and team access to HUDL, which can also be used for the college recruiting process
- More meaningful games
- Increased college recruiting opportunities through nationally-held US Soccer events and sanctioned tournaments, regional
- league games, and club training sessions
- Matches regularly attended by US Soccer Scouts and Coaches to identify