ADP SUMMER CLINICS
The developmental training program introduces our youngest ADP players to the basic fundamentals of soccer and the concept of team play (dribbling, turning, passing, receiving, 1 vs.1, and shooting). Also, it focuses on the incorporation of soccer skills with motor, physical, mental and social skills in a positive and non-competitive environment.
Open to all ADP players from the past 2020/2021 seasons and future 2021/2022 seasons.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Players must be registered in Arlington to be able to participate in the program.
Please note that all offerings are held Monday through Thursday.
SUMMARY OF SUMMER OFFERINGS
- June 21-24 (ages 8-13): 6 - 8 pm ADP Clinic
- July 19 - 22(ages 8-13): 6 - 8 pm ADP Clinic
- August 16-19 (ages 8-13): 6 - 8 pm ADP Clinic
Financial Aid and Refund Information
Arlington County Residents: ONLY the Arlington County Fee Reduction Forms(application and printed form) will be accepted. Families must upload both forms to be considered.
Out of County Residents: ONLY Current School Year Free/Reduced Lunch Letter will be accepted.
As a reminder, Arlington Soccer’s Refund Policy for all camps are as follows:
- More than 7 days before the start of the session = 75% refund
- 7 to 3 days before the start of the session = 50% refund
- 2 days or less before the start of the session = 25% refund
- After the session has started = no refund
NOTE: If a session is closed for reasons beyond ASA’s control (i.e. weather issues, facility availability, etc.), no refunds will be issued for those closed sessions. Exceptions would include sessions canceled due to under-enrollment as well as any specific player enrollment or placement situations that need addressing; ASA hopes to address those issues prior to the start of a session.