OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF ADP
Footwork Activities - Small spaces
Technical Activities - Using a wall
Learn how to juggle the ball
Turnings with the ball Activities
Moves to work on 1 vs. 1 Activity
The Matthews Scissors move
The Stepover moves
The Lunge, Stepover, Scissors, The Roll and inside & outside moves
Shoulders, The lift, Fake Shots, Half Moon, Inside-Inside moves
Elastico (Outside-Inside) and Maradona (bottom left & right and vice-versa)
Behind the Heel, Chop, V Pull Back, and Step & Push
Push back, Stop - Stop, and Fake - Stop moves
Famous soccer players move
Jay Jay Okocha's move
- https://youtu.be/LsVC24f-6Kc - chest head height handling - GK
- https://youtu.be/1hpvIL0Jm6M - low waist knee handling - GK
ANY INFORMATION ON GAME/PRACTICE SCHEDULES FOR SPRING 2020?
Pool Sessions: Every team has the same Pool session day and time as the fall.
- Mondays- Mar 23, 30; Apr 13, 20, 27; May 4,11,18; Jun 1
- Wednesdays- Mar 25; Apr 1,15,22,29; May 6,13,20,27
- Fridays- Mar 27; Apr 3,17,24; May 1,8,15,22,29
Mar 28; Apr 18,19 (away vs DC Stoddert for Participating Teams), 25; May 2,3 (home vs DC Stoddert for Participating Teams) 9,16,30; Jun 6; Makeup June 13th
We have not been allocated fields for the season. As soon as we have this info, we'll get it out to you. Expect the first practices to begin March 23 with games beginning that next Saturday. Additional dates will be posted and regularly updated on this page.
NOTE: The will be NO GAMES the bookend weekends of Arlington Spring Break. Also, there will be NO PRACTICES the week of Arlington Spring Break.
Fall 2019 Schedule
Fall 2019 Game Schedule (PDF)
FALL 2019 Pool Practice Sessions (10)
NO Pool Session on Labor Day.
However, we DO have a pool session on Columbus Day.
- Mondays - Aug 26; Sept 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 4
- Wednesdays - Aug 28, Sept 4, 11,18, 25, Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Fridays - Aug 30, Sept 6, 13, 20, 27, Oct 4, 11,
18**, 25, Nov 1, Wednesday, 11/6 **
** Note that the Friday, October 18 pool session is CANCELLED and replaced by a session on Wednesday, 11/6 at the usual time.