Tryout Registration is now Open!
Registration for Fall 2020 ADP Tryouts is now open!. Registrants must be born in 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012 to be eligible. When registering please make sure to select just ONE session for your child's age group. Please register as soon as possible as space is limited for each age group. Visit arlingtonsoccer.com and click on "Login" to register.
Sessions will last from 30 - 45 minutes and will be held in a manner where physical distancing is practiced. The full guidelines will be sent to registrants prior to their session. Dates and times are below. Players MUST register in order to attend. Location is provided when you register. Due to the current health situation, WALK-UPs are NOT permitted.
- 2009 Boys: August 8th at 10 am OR August 16th at 8:30 am.
- 2010 Boys: August 11th at 10 am OR August 18th at 10:00 am.
- 2011 Boys: August 14th at 10 am OR August 16th at 9:30 am
- 2012 Boys: August 8th at 9:15 am OR August 18th at 9:15 am
- 2009 Girls: August 8th at 10 am OR August 16th at 8:30 am
- 2010 Girls: August 11th at 9 am OR August 18th at 10:00 am.
- 2011 Girls: August 14th at 9 am OR August 16th at 9:30 am
- 2012 Girls: August 8th at 8:30 am OR August 18th at 8:30 am.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at email@example.com
OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF ADP
Learn more about the ADP program.
The purpose and mission of ADP is to develop, administer and promote a program providing Arlington area youths with the opportunity to acquire and develop soccer skills through higher levels of competition and greater coaching expertise in a professional training environment.
In the Fall of 2013 Arlington Soccer launched ADP. ADP is positioned between the Rec and Travel programs in the range of soccer programs offered by Arlington Soccer.
The program has the following goals:
- To provide boys & girls with soccer playing opportunities where the focus is skill development and game understanding in a professional training environment
- To group players of similar abilities together for practice sessions and matches
- To offer recreational players increased access to professional coaching, as well as supplement the training they receive on their recreational teams
This program provides players with an opportunity to focus on technical and tactical development in a professional training environment with less commitment, money, travel, and time than travel soccer. It provides a higher level of playing and training than the rec program by grouping players of similar abilities during the week in training and during the weekend in matches while being observed and trained by professional and volunteer coaches. The players’ social, physical and cognitive development are the priorities each season - not match results.
ADP provides a quality soccer experience for U9, U10 and U11 boys and girls. The ADP Director, as well as the professional and volunteer coaches, work with each team during the fall and spring to provide an enjoyable learning environment through ten weeks of scheduled practices and eight weekend matches.